About Me

My photo
born celestial..adopted and raised on earth =]

Blog Archive

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Let's help Jade peeps =]

Copy pasted from alvin balce


yoh guys !!! it's been a long while!!

it's been 2 weeks since i moved to a new apartment, i still don't have an internet connection at my new place so i can't read any comments or view any deviations ...... still can't do it now :cries:

so due to a sudden problem i was forced to go to an internet cafe in the middle of nowhere to post this ........

____________________________________________


DA Friends,(Philippines)
PLEASE HELP ME.....
I came home to my old house this morning Sep. 19 7:00am to bring my laundry ..... then my mother said that my sister Jessa was missing since Tuesday, Sept. 16..... all of her friends and her boyfriend is looking for her and all of her 3 cellphones cannot be contacted .....
Please help us find her .......
here is her photo ---> [link]
if you happen to spot her in any of your hangouts please give me the information here in my number 09202214153 (since i still don't have an internet connection i can only be contacted through this) :crying:
any information will be greatly appreciated,

thanks guys...... :worship:

No comments: